103/38-42 Chamberlain Street
$420.00 Per Week - Available 10th December 2017
Positioned in the highly desirable “Sovereign” complex in the heart of Campbelltown’s CBD, is this stunning two-bedroom apartment. With an abundance of natural light, neutral colour scheme and modern fixtures and fittings this brand new property offers everything you have been looking for.
- Spacious open plan living provides a combined lounge and dining area with Foxtel and NBN connection points along with a gas bayonet.
- The internal living space extends outdoors to a large alfresco balcony with gas outlet - ideal for those summer weekends spent with family and friends enjoying a barbeque.
- The modern kitchen comes complete with state of the art appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave hutch, stone bench tops, loads of cupboard and storage space plus a gorgeous island bench with handy extra storage cupboards.
- Two double size bedrooms both with Foxtel connection points and both with mirrored built in wardrobes which are fitted with shelves and hanging space. The master bedroom also offers an ensuite bathroom with full size shower and floor to ceiling tiling.
- Keep the apartment at the perfect temperature all year round as there is a split system air conditioning unit.
- Internal laundry with wash basin and dryer.
- The spacious main bathroom features a full-size bathtub, oversize shower, floor to ceiling tiling and is centrally located providing convenience for everyone.
- The building includes auto swipe complex entry, intercom, monitored common areas and auto swipe lift access to your floor only.
- Auto swipe access is required to gain entry to the secure basement level in which you will find a single allocated parking space located in a fantastic position close to the lifts.
- One thing most apartments lack is storage space, but you won’t need to worry about that with this property. Internally the apartment offers 2 linen cupboards, one being double in size plus there’s a large allocated storage cage in the basement parking providing you with more than enough room to store those bulkier items.
- Centrally located within a 5-minute walk to the station, shops and local schools with public transport in the street and only a short 10-minute drive to Macarthur Square, both public and private hospitals and the University - this apartments offers it all.
Call our Property Management Department today to book your inspection!