Call 0424 520 489
for viewing times.
8 Tope Place
Impressive Highset Home on a superb 810m2 block!
Situated in a quiet location with only (7) surrounding neighbours, is this fantastic 810m2 block that offers a 'step back in time' opportunity for the little ones to play footy or cricket in their own back yard.
Alternatively, the potential may be available for the astute investor to erect a granny flat (STCA) providing a dual rental income opportunity.
Occupied by the existing owner the home has been designed & remodelled with superb workmanship and no expense spared on the quality of the fittings and fixtures throughout.
Upstairs Residence level comprises:
- Formal lounge and combined dining opening onto a delightful rear undercover entertainment area with a lovely leafy outlook.
- Stylish, as new kitchen featuring stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, soft close drawers, upmarket stainless-steel appliances including a 900mm conventional oven, canopy rangehood, plenty of cupboard & pantry space and an
integrated breakfast bar fit for 7 family members.
- 3 double built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms including ceiling fans.
- Family sized three-way main bathroom with separate toilet & washbasin.
- Large front facing balcony with terrific views and morning sun.
Lower Games / Study level comprises:
- Solid cavity ground base suitable for a games room OR study.
- Tiled flooring and recently freshly painted throughout.
- Super-practical second kitchenette & bathroom for ease of entertaining.
- Large rear undercover entertainment area measuring 8m by 5m.
- Fully secured lock up garage, oversized private rear enclosed parking bay fit for an additional 2 vehicles with an entry height allowance of 2.6meters minimum and genuine off-street parking for 4 more vehicles.
- Kids playcentre with a rock climbing wall and sand pit, high colourbond fencing beside a massive semi-ingroud swimming pool measuring 11m by 4m in length.
Within easy walking distance of 360m to the lovely Trotwood Reserve, 395m to the local bus stop, 750m to Thomas Acres School, 1.4km to Rosemeadow Market Place Shopping Centre and less than 2.5km to Macarthur Square & Train Station.
Ready for you to just move in, relax and enjoy the fabulous lifestyle this home and area has to offer.
PROUDLY MARKETED BY Gary Ghassibe & Veronika Rees - ONE CONCEPT REAL ESTATE GROUP!