Call Agent For Times
50 Hampshire Boulevard
Beautifully presented inside and out is this immaculately kept 3 year-old home positioned in a fantastic location with only a short stroll to Spring Farm shops, parks, public transport and Spring Farm Public School being only a short drive up the road.
The home itself features 3 double size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the master bedroom includes a large en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. The formal lounge is positioned to the front of the home and can be easily converted into a fourth bedroom.
The state of the art kitchen overlooks the open plan lounge and dining space which flows effortlessly outdoors through to the alfresco dining and entertainment area.
The minimal maintenance & landscaped gardens adjoin the grassed yard and is completely secure with colour bond fencing and bamboo screening for that extra added privacy.
What you will love about this home:
- A galley style kitchen is centrally located in this home and features an abundance of cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave hutch, double door fridge cavity, gas cooking, canopy range hood, Caesar stone bench tops and handy breakfast bar for those busy school mornings.
- Adjoining the breakfast bar is a thoughtfully designed study nook which provides the perfect space to supervise homework whilst the dinner is being prepared.
- The home can be kept at the perfect temperature all year round with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation to the walls and ceiling and sarking throughout the entire home.
- The living and entertaining areas are sensational. The large front living room is conveniently located off the wide entry hallway and is a lovely spot to relax whilst reading an enjoyable book OR as mentioned has the provision to be easily converted into a 4th bedroom.
- The bright and spacious kitchen and open plan living areas are to the rear of the home featuring modern downlighting, handy gas bayonet for centralised heating and best of all it overlooks the undercover alfresco entertainment area.
- Entertain family and friends in style with the large outdoor alfresco dining and lounge area which is complete with outdoor lighting and built in tv.
- The decor is stylish and contemporary with a neutral colour scheme throughout the entire home which is complimented by easy to keep clean tiling in the living areas and soft plush carpet in the bedrooms.
- The car accommodation is excellent with an over sized double lock up garage consisting of remote entry and internal access to the home. You also have off street parking for multiple vehicles.
- The main bathroom features a separate shower and bathtub with both the main and en suite bathrooms having floor to ceiling tiling.
- One of the best features being one that you will truly love is the fact that this home is set amongst a peaceful bushland outlook & nature reserve – meaning you don’t have any neighbouring properties to the front of you. It’s simply a great spot to enjoy a family picnic and play ball with the kids.
- This tremendous home is situated in a very family orientated estate and positioned in a fantastic location being only 600m to the bus stop, 900m to Spring Farm Shopping Village and 2.3kms to Spring Farm Public School and Spring Farm reserve.
- You also have the added bonus of a security alarm system, internal laundry and side access to the rear yard.
This indeed is a magnificent newly built home with all the added features you may require and is positioned close to all surrounding amenities.