245 Jenkins Street
This well-built home offers exceptional street appeal together with spacious open plan living areas providing a seamless flow between indoors to the outdoors. A practical layout for a family who love to entertain, or perhaps who can appreciate privacy and wish to relax in their very own stylish retreat.
What you will love about this home:
- A feel-good family home
- One level with added new sparkle
- Superb layout + generous dimensions
- Tranquil setting with comfortable living
- Purchase a lifestyle within a sought-after location
- A custom modern kitchen is centrally located with stunning lighting and boasts stainless steel appliances with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops including a handy island breakfast bar and an envious amount of cupboard and bench space.
- The amount of living space is just sensational. A formal lounge is positioned towards the front of the home. Adjoining the kitchen is a spacious open plan dining area which includes of a large family room superbly finished with a stacker stone wall feature.
- There are five bedrooms in total being generous in size and featuring built in wardrobes to all. The master bedroom is king sized and offers a large walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. This large parents retreat also includes of its very own private garden door access overlooking the stunning 5 acres.
- The main living areas are well finished with appealing tiling throughout and complimented by modern pendant and down light fittings, neutral colour scheme and gorgeous raked ceilings whilst the bedrooms have plush finished carpets.
- This home is serviced with trendy main and ensuite family bathrooms that include floor to ceiling tiling with seamless glass shower screen appointed with new stylish finishing’s.
- One of the absolute best features of this home is the endless amount of usable yard space together with a dedicated playground area which will keep the kids thoroughly entertained.
- Car accommodation is excellent with multiple over-sized sheds and lock up garages having remote door entry and rear access, here you have off street covered parking for an additional 8 vehicles and side access to the rear yard with plenty of secure shed enclosures.
Some other features to make mention of include;
- 12m x 7.0m approx. shed or your very own designated workshop
- 7.6m x 5.8m approx. covered alfresco entertainment area
- 7.0m x 5.9m approx. undercover truck wash bay / parking
- 8.2m x 5.8m approx. remote entry 2+ garage parking
- Water and electricity services available to all sheds
- Reverse cycle air conditioning + timber fireplace
- Raked ceilings with ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Separate study or a potential 6th bedroom
- 3 centrally located bathrooms in total
- Fully fenced low maintenance yards
- Property is serviced on town water
Positioned on fantastic, 5-acre landscaped parcel of land within a few kilometres to Douglas Park school, local store as well as the Southern Highlands train line. A peaceful and welcoming haven to share with family and friends and ready to become yours today!
It's not every day that such a fantastic opportunity presents itself to the marketplace within a superior location with a generous floorplan and impeccably presented inside and out – this truly is a special property!